MyEUtaxback ON-LINE chat
+371 678 593 75 (9 am - 6 pm, Mon-Fr.)
Any questions?
Our managers will answer your questions.
Call us
+371 678 593 75
+371 270 800 82

Monday - Friday: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Send your question via e-mail
Talk with us
ON-LINE chat: send a question
Skype chat: eutaxback
Want to talk personally with the manager?
Get to know our offices
Thanks. Since you will be contacted shortly.
Request a call back

Annually in February Netherlands tax office sends an invitation to file a tax return. Even you haven't received an invitation, but you have worked in Holland – we definitely advise you to check how much tax you have overpaid and get your money back.

The Dutch Income Tax Act allows to reduce the amount of wage tax or Income tax by using tax credits and tax free allowances. Here are the main tax credits: general tax credit, working tax credit, single parent tax credit. You can get these tax credits in full only if you file a tax return.

Filling and submitting a tax return requires special knowledges. You can do it yourself but millions of people found the easiest way – they use tax companies to prepare and submit their tax return. If you have not filed your Dutch tax return yet, do it with our help. It is simple and cost-effective!

We also help those who have already started the process of tax refund but have difficulties or delay.

How do I know if I have overpaid tax?

Our long experience shows that the overpayment of tax can happen in the following cases:

  • You have changed several employers in the Netherlands during the tax year;
  • You have worked in the NL as a seasonal worker;
  • You have worked for several employers at the same time;
  • You have worked in the Netherlands as a foreign worker;
  • You are a non resident Seafarer paying Dutch taxes;
  • You have worked in Netherlands as a non resident, less than 6 months, but earned there 90% of your yearly income;

Start a tax refund now

How to estimate the amount of a tax refund?

To calculate your tax refund please, use our tax calculator or contact our Tax Manager by email. After you enter the data into our calculator you get from us a preliminary estimation of the amount of the overpaid tax. The aim of our Manager is to provide you the most precise calculation. In any case, this tax calculation is free of charge.

Start calculating now
What is included in our service package
  • Filling and submitting Dutch tax return (С form, P form, M form, etc);
  • Filling and submitting Dutch tax return for seafarers;
  • Communication and correspondence with the Dutch tax office (Belastingdienst);
  • Sending requests to employer/s for getting your annual pay and tax details (Jaaropgave).

Best price guarantee
Our fee for tax refund service is 10% of the amount of refund and not less than 49€. Maximum of advantages without having to worry about commission fee.

Learn more

It is so great when is all-inclusive
We do not charge extra fee for such important stuff as recovery of forms (Jaaropgave/Jaaropgaaf), restoration of forms, making requests and other.

Without risk and prepayment
Fee for the service is calculated and withheld from the amount of refund. We work according to the following principle: submission of documents - no upfront fee required!

Start a tax refunds now

How to get tax refund from the Netherlands?
1. Submit an Application

At first, you submit an application for a tax refund on our website or in the office to our representative. It will take only few minutes.

2. Send TaxPack

We will provide you the TaxPack forms. You must sign them and send to our office or give them to our representative personally!

3. Receive your money

We take care of all the paperwork regarding your Dutch tax return. Throughout the process, we liaise with the tax office on your behalf. Finally, the tax office will make a tax assessment and you get a refund.


  • The Dutch tax office transfers the money directly into your personal bank account. You must contact us and confirm the receipt of money. EUTAXBACK manager will prepare and send you an Invoice for our services. You need to pay an Invoice within 10 days.
Top questions about Dutch tax refund
1. What documents or information do I need for filing a tax return with the help of Eutaxback.com?
  • Copy of your annual pay and tax details (Jaaropgave);
  • Proof of your income outside the Netherlands;
  • If you are a non-resident Seafarer employee: please, provide us your seaman's discharge book (passport), namely, the pages where all periods of work are indicated, your employment contract/s;
  • If you are a self-employed: please, provide us your income statement/s;
  • Copy of your ID or Passport;

*You may be required to provide additional documents depend on your personal circumstances.

See a sample of Jaaropgaaf
See a sample of payslip
2. What is a final form Jaaropgaaf (or sometimes "jaaropgave")?

Your employer should provide you an annual overview of your salary and all taxes after the end of the tax year (31 December). This overview is called Jaaropgaaf and you will need this form to complete a Tax return (aangifte Inkomstenbelasting).

The form Jaaropgaaf shows:

  • total earnings "Loon loonbelasting / volksverzekeringen";
  • taxes (income tax and national insurance contributions) - "Ingehouden loonbelasting / premie volksverzekeringen";
  • working person's tax credit - "Verrekende arbeidskorting";
  • tax code for the correct withholding taxes from your wage - Loonheffingskorting

See a sample of Jaaropgave
3. Can I apply for a tax refund if I have not got any Jaaropgave?

If the form has been lost or not provided - this is not a problem. Our tax manager will contact your employer to get all necessary documents. We do this job for you at no extra cost. It is so great when it is all-inclusive.

4. When I will get refund money?

After submitting a tax return to the Dutch tax office, you should receive a tax assessment in 12 weeks and your refund money will follow shortly. Sometimes it may take a little longer.

5. Can I refund tax if I continue working in the Netherlands?

Yes, you can apply for a tax refund, even if you continue working and living in Netherlands. Be advised that you can claim your tax refund for the last five years. For example, in March 2015 you can apply for a tax refund for the following tax years: 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011 and 2010.

6. Will I be able to return to work in the Netherlands if I get a tax refund?

Yes, you can go back to work in Netherlands and you can apply for a tax refund even if you are still working there.

Tax Refund - is a general and legal procedure. It means that you have an overpayment of tax. The tax authority makes the tax calculation taking on account income, tax paid and eligible tax credits and allowances. Also they check your position for purpose of tax residency. If you’ve paid too much tax Belastingdienst will send you a refund.

7. Does everyone have to file a tax return in the Netherlands?

The obligation to file an income tax return does not apply to everyone.

If you're a basic employee and only have income from salary, you are not legally required to file a tax return, since the income tax is automatically withheld from your salary. Of course, if you want to get a tax refund, it can be done by filing a tax return only. If you’re a freelancer, self-employed, run a business, if you are a landlord or have income from more than one country you must file an annual tax return and pay income tax though you have some opportunities to cut your tax payments.

8. What is the provisional assessment "Voorlopige aanslag"?

A preliminary assessment "Voorlopige aanslag" is a letter from the Tax office with information about tax repayments (Te ontvangen €) of tax or underpayments. Also after submitting a tax return, you will receive a preliminary assessment from the tax authorities.

Once the Dutch tax authorities have checked the return, you will receive a final assessment (Aanslag) with information about tax repayments (Te ontvangen of te verrekenen €) of tax or underpayments.

View an example of Voorlopige aanslag
View an example of Aanslag
9. What is BurgerServiceNummer (BSN)?

It is a general unique registration number for every Netherlands citizen and is to be used for employment, open bank account and register with the public and government services.
You will receive a letter with confirmation and BSN number when you are registered with your local council (GBA).

View an example of BSN
  • Best price guarantee
  • Privacy Policy
  • Data protection
  • Become a Partner
  • Discounts and offers
Call Us
+371 678 593 75
Monday - Friday: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Other contacts
E-mail: info@eutaxback.com
Skype chat: eutaxback
Follow us
© 2005 - 2015 SIA EUTAXBACK.COM All rights reserved. Use of this website in accordance with our Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy.
EUTAXBACK.COM SIA has been registered in Republic of Latvia (EU) Registration number. 41503037472 Registered address: Mihoelsa 66-14, DAUGAVPILS, LV5401, LATVIA
In case of disagreement or doubt in regard to services, one must notify Eutaxback.com by e-mail info@eutaxback.com We guarantee a response within 5 days (in business days).

*The refund amount is an average value of our clients. Your refund amount may differ due your individual circumstances.