MyEUtaxback ON-LINE chat
+371 678 593 75 (9 am - 6 pm, Mon-Fr.)
Any questions?
Our managers will answer your questions.
Call us
+371 678 593 75
+371 270 800 82

Monday - Friday: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Send your question via e-mail
Talk with us
ON-LINE chat: send a question
Skype chat: eutaxback
Want to talk personally with the manager?
Get to know our offices
Thanks. Since you will be contacted shortly.
Request a call back

Annually in April Swedish tax office sends a pre-completed tax return. Even you haven't received a tax return, but you have worked in Sweden – we definitely advise you to check how much tax you have overpaid and get your money back.

The Swedish Income Tax Act (1999:1229, IL) allows to reduce the amount of wage tax or Income tax by using tax credits and tax free allowances. However, you can get these tax credits in full only if you file a tax return.

Filling and submitting a tax return requires special knowledges. You can do it yourself but millions of people found the easiest way – they use tax companies to prepare and submit their tax return. If you have not filed your Swedish tax return yet, do it with our help. It is simple and cost-effective!

We also help those who have already started the process of tax refund but have difficulties or delay.

How do I know if I have overpaid tax?

Our long experience in working with Swedish tax refunds shows that the overpayment of tax can happen in the following cases:

  • You have paid a flat rate tax (SINK);
  • You have worked in Sweden 6 months or more, as a seasonal employee;
  • You are a non resident and earn 90% of your yearly income in Sweden;

Start a tax refund now

How to estimate the amount of a tax refund?

To calculate your tax refund please, use our tax calculator or contact our Tax Manager by email. After you enter the data into our calculator you get from us a preliminary estimation of the amount of the overpaid tax. The aim of our Manager is to provide you the most precise calculation. In any case, this tax calculation is free of charge.

Start calculating now
What is included in our service package

Service on the tax refund from Sweden include:

  • Filling and submitting Swedish tax return;
  • Filling and sending additional forms regarding Swedish tax refund;
  • Communication and correspondence with the Swedish tax office (Skatteverket);
  • Sending requests to employer/s for getting your annual pay and tax details (Kontrolluppgifter).

Best price guarantee
Our fee for tax refund service is 10% of the amount of refund and not less than 49€. Maximum of advantages without having to worry about commission fee.

Learn more

It is so great when is all-inclusive.
We do not charge extra fee for such important stuff as recovery of final form (Kontrolluppgifter), making requests to employers and other.

Without risk and prepayment
​Fee for the service is calculated and withheld from the amount of refund. We work according to the following principle: submission of documents - no upfront fee required!

Start a tax refunds now

How to get tax refund from Sweden?
1. Submit an Application
At first, you submit an application for a tax refund on our website or in the office to our representative. It will take only few minutes.
2. Send TaxPack
We will provide you the TaxPack forms. You must sign them and send to our office or give them to our representative personally!
3. Receive your money

We take care of all the paperwork regarding your Swedish tax return. Throughout the process, we liaise with the tax office on your behalf. Finally, the tax office will make a tax assessment and you get a refund.

  • The tax office (Skatteverket) sends a cheque or transfers money directly into your bank account. You must contact us and confirm the receipt of money. EUTAXBACK manager will prepare and send you an Invoice for our services. You need to pay an Invoice within 10 days.
Top questions about Swedish tax refund
1. What documents or information do I need for filing a tax return with the help of Eutaxback.com?
  • Copy of the Annual statement (Kontrolluppgifter) or the last payslip;
  • Proof of your income outside Sweden;
  • If you are a self-employed: please, provide us your income statement/s;
  • Copy of your ID card or Passport;

*You may be required to provide additional documents depend on your personal circumstances.

See a sample of Kontrolluppgifter for non resident
See a sample of Kontrolluppgifter for resident
See a sample of Payslip for non resident
See a sample of Payslip for resident
2. Can I apply for a tax refund if I have not got Kontrolluppgifter?

If the form has been lost or not provided - this is not a problem. Our tax manager will contact your employer to get all necessary documents. We do this job for you at no extra cost. It is so great when it is all-inclusive.

3. When I will get refund money?

After submitting a tax return ‘Inkomstdeklaration’ in May, you receive a Tax Assessment (Slutskattebesked) and a Statement of account (Kontoutdrag) between 15th August and 15th September. Swedish tax office sends you money in December if you have paid too much tax.

4. Does everyone have to file a tax return in Sweden?

Every individual living in Sweden who has had taxable income should file a tax return. You will not receive any pre completed tax return if you have paid a flat rate tax (SINK). However, if you want to get a tax refund - you will have to request necessary forms from Skatteverket or you can use our service.

5. Can I refund tax if I continue working in Sweden?

Yes, you can apply for a tax refund, even if you continue working and living in Sweden. Be advised that you can claim your tax refund for the last four years. For example, in May 2015 you can apply for a tax refund for the following tax years: 2014, 2013, 2012 and 2011.

6. Will I be able to return to work in Sweden if I get a tax refund?

Yes, you can go back to work in Sweden and you can apply for a tax refund even if you are still working there.

Tax Refund - is a general and legal procedure. It means that you have an overpayment of tax. The tax authority makes the tax calculation taking on account income, tax paid and eligible tax credits and allowances. Also they check your position for purpose of tax residency. If you’ve paid too much tax Skatteverket will send you a refund.

*The refund amount is an average value of our clients. Your refund amount may differ due your individual circumstances.

  • Best price guarantee
  • Privacy Policy
  • Data protection
  • Become a Partner
  • Discounts and offers
Call Us
+371 678 593 75
Monday - Friday: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Other contacts
E-mail: info@eutaxback.com
Skype chat: eutaxback
Follow us
© 2005 - 2015 SIA EUTAXBACK.COM All rights reserved. Use of this website in accordance with our Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy.
EUTAXBACK.COM SIA has been registered in Republic of Latvia (EU) Registration number. 41503037472 Registered address: Mihoelsa 66-14, DAUGAVPILS, LV5401, LATVIA
In case of disagreement or doubt in regard to services, one must notify Eutaxback.com by e-mail info@eutaxback.com We guarantee a response within 5 days (in business days).

*The refund amount is an average value of our clients. Your refund amount may differ due your individual circumstances.