Hi Money!
We use cookies to provide the best site experience.
Any foreigner working in Finland has the right to get money from the State - to refund overpaid taxes. Don't miss out!

Can I refund
paid in Finland?

months in tax year you worked in Finland
> 6
> 2
tax credits need to request to get the tax refunds in full
Tax overpayment happens, if ...
of your yearly income was earned in Finland
> 75 %
Finnish taxes cut from 35% of the salary.
Fortunately, there are tax credits ✊✨ to pay less taxes

Some tax credits apply automatically. But to get the tax credits in full - just start with online registration and then our tax agent takes care of your Finnish taxes.
75% of income earned in Finland
In case if you worked less than 6 months, but you received more than 75% of the annual income in Finland, you are eligible to get a full amount of tax credits.
Expenses for temporary accommodation
When you are living separated from your family because of your work in Finland, you can claim a tax credit to cover your expenses (from 450 EUR per month).

Don't miss out!
tax credits in Finland

Travel expenses and temporary work.
When you have to pay for travel expenses in order to reach your temporary place of work in Finland (more than 750 euro), you are entitled to get the tax credit for your expenses.
We turn taxes
EUtaxback - is online service
with tax agents
EUtaxback - is online service with tax agents
To refunds taxes or ask for tax help — just start with online registration

You get safe online tax account with chat, pre-filled tax forms and tracking.
1. Get Started
Let's do this
Our tax agent will answer all your questions. Makes a calculation, completes the tax forms and tax returns, etc.
Our tax agent takes care of your taxes.
2. That's it.
Get Started
Well, that's it, you've got your refunds, we've got our %.
That's it
You can also get started by using whatsapp, viber or skype.
Just call or text us — we help you to register on our website and answer all your questions.
Maximum of advantages,
when is all-inclusive.
Just pay a flat fee, no stress how complex your Finnish taxes are.
filing a personal tax return, or change a tax return
one-time help to register bank accounts,
change registration address and others forms
Finland tax refunds, Finnish tax return, Finnish tax forms
Finland tax refunds, Finnish tax return, Finnish tax forms
All prices and commissions include VAT


Free calculation
Tax agent estimates your tax refund and explains the reasons of overpayment.
Free advice
Our tax agent answers all your questions, at the very start.
Completing tax forms and tax return
We prepare, complete and submit your tax return, tax forms.
Communication with the tax office
We call or write to the tax office - all about your case.
About Finnish taxes and forms
Quick facts
Thank you so much for your help, success and prosperity.
Thank you for your help! I hope that we will continue to cooperate.
View all reviews
New feedback about EUtaxback
Taxes from: Finland
Taxes from: Finland