Hi Money!
We use cookies to provide the best site experience.
Any foreigner working in Norway has the right to get money from the State - to refund overpaid taxes.
Don't miss out!

Can I refund
taxes paid in Norway?

months in tax year you worked in Norway
> 6
> 5
tax credits need to request to get the tax refunds in full
Tax overpayment happens, if ...
of your yearly income was earned in Norway
> 90 %
Taxes in Norway cut up to 45% of the salary.
Fortunately, there are tax credits ✊✨ to pay less taxes

Some tax credits apply automatically. But to get the tax credits in full - just start with online registration and then our tax agent takes care of your Norway taxes.
3.3.7 Standardfradraget
The standard tax credit is intended for foreign workers (non-residents). It has a rate of 10% from the income, but can't be higher than 40,000 NOK.
3.2.7. Merkostnader
When you don't live home because of the work in Norway, you are able to get tax credits for accommodation and food expenses (205 NOK per day).

Don't miss out!
Norway tax credits

3.2.9. Fradrag for reisekostnader
When you have to pay for travel expenses in order to reach your temporary place of work in NO, you are entitled to get the tax credit for expenses (max. 97,000 NOK).
We turn taxes
EUtaxback - is online service
with tax agents
EUtaxback - is online service with tax agents
To refunds taxes or ask for tax help — just start with online registration

You get safe online tax account with chat, pre-filled tax forms and tracking.
1. Get Started
Let's do this
Our tax agent will answer all your questions. Makes a calculation, completes the tax forms and tax returns, etc.
Our tax agent takes care of your taxes.
2. That's it.
Get Started
Well, that's it, you've got your refunds, we've got our %.
That's it
You can also get started by using whatsapp, viber or skype.
Just call or text us — we help you to register on our website and answer all your questions.
Maximum of advantages,
when is all-inclusive.
Just pay a flat fee, no stress how complex your Norwegian taxes are.
filing a personal tax return, or change a tax return
one-time help to register bank accounts,
change registration address and others forms
Norway tax refunds
Norway tax refunds
All prices and commissions include VAT


Free calculation
Tax agent estimates your tax refund and explains the reasons of overpayment.
Free advice
Our tax agent answers all your questions, at the very start.
Completing tax forms
We prepare, complete and submit your tax forms.
Communication with the tax office
We call or write to the tax office - all about your case.
About Norway taxes and forms
Quick facts
Thank you for your help, and may your company continue to be lucky
Thank you for your help! I hope that we will continue to cooperate
View all reviews
New feedback about EUtaxback
Taxes from: Norway
Taxes from: Norway