Hi Money!
We use cookies to provide the best site experience.
Any foreigner who works as a seafarer or performs other work at sea has the legal right to refund part of taxes paid in the UK or get a 100% tax refund (SED). Don't miss out!

Can I refund UK taxes, if I was working at sea?

months in tax year you worked in the UK
> 12
2, 3,
employers you had during one tax year
Tax overpayment happens, if ...
foreign port outside the UK territorial waters
> 1
UK taxes take up to 45% of the salary of the seafarers working on a vessel.
Fortunately, there are tax credits ✊✨ to pay less taxes

Some tax credits apply automatically. But to get the tax credits in full - just start with online registration and then our tax agent takes care of your UK taxes.
1. Personal Allowance
The minimum personal allowance is the amount of income you don't pay your tax on (in 2018 and 2019, the income of less than £11,850 is tax-free).
2. Full refund of SED.
The Seafarer's Earnings Deduction (or SED) is a legal way to return taxes paid by EU residing seafarers. However, you need to comply with three requirements.

Don't miss out!
UK tax credits

We turn taxes
EUtaxback - is online service
with tax agents
EUtaxback - is online service with tax agents
To refunds taxes or ask for tax help — get starting with online registration

You get safe online tax account with chat, pre-filled tax forms and tracking.
1. Get Started
Let's do this
Our tax agent will answer all your questions. Makes a calculation, completes the tax forms and tax returns, etc.
Our tax agent takes care of your taxes.
2. That's it.
Get Started
Well, that's it, you've got your refunds, we've got our %.
That's it
You can also get started by using whatsapp, viber or skype.
Just call or text us — we help you to register on our website and answer all your questions.
No risk, you can start without any prepayment.
Pay for the service only if there is a tax refund.
Fair price - all depends on
the refund amount.
If the refund amount is over 473€, service fee is 12,5% of the amount
If the refund amount is between 0€ to 472€, service fee is only 59€
Tax refunds from the UK
Tax refunds from the UK
All prices and commissions include VAT


Free calculation
Tax agent estimates your tax refund and explains the reasons of overpayment.
Free advice
Our tax agent answers all your questions, at the very start.
Completing tax forms
We prepare, complete and submit your tax forms.
Communication with the tax office
We call or write to the tax office - all about your case.
About UK taxes and forms
Quick facts

Thank You for your work . I couldn't have done it on my own. Good luck with your work. Thanks!
A great team, a team of professionals, I will definitely advise and tell my friends and colleagues about you.
View all reviews
New feedback about EUtaxback
Taxes from: United Kingdom
Taxes from: United Kingdom