Hi Money!
We use cookies to provide the best site experience.
Any foreigner working in United Kingdom has the right to get money from the State - to refund overpaid taxes.
Don't miss out!

Can I refund
taxes paid in the United Kingdom?

months in tax year you worked in the UK
< 12
> 60 £
of work-related expenses paid by you
Tax overpayment happens, if ...
employers you had during one tax year
2, 3,
UK taxes take up to 45% of the salary.
Fortunately, there are tax credits ✊✨ to pay less taxes

Some tax credits apply automatically. But to get the tax credits in full - just start with online registration and then our tax agent takes care of your UK taxes.
1. Personal Allowance
Personal allowance is the amount of income you don't pay your tax on. In tax year 2018-19 income up to £11,850 is tax free.
2. Job expenses
Tax credit is obtainable, if you spend your money (more than £60) on work-related expenses such as uniform, laundry services, equipment repair services.

Don't miss out!
tax credits in the United Kingdom

We turn taxes
EUtaxback - is online service
with tax agents
EUtaxback - is online service with tax agents
To refunds taxes or ask for tax help — get starting with online registration

You get safe online tax account with chat, pre-filled tax forms and tracking.
1. Get Started
Let's do this
Our tax agent will answer all your questions. Makes a calculation, completes the tax forms and tax returns, etc.
Our tax agent takes care of your taxes.
2. That's it.
Get started
Well, that's it, you've got your refunds, we've got our %.
That's it
You can also get started by using whatsapp, viber or skype.
Just call or text us — we help you to register on our website and answer all your questions.
No risk, you can start without any prepayment.
Pay for the service only if there is a tax refund.
Fair price - all depends on
the refund amount.
If the refund amount is over 473€, service fee is 12,5% of the amount
If the refund amount is between 0€ to 472€, service fee is only 59€
Tax refunds from the UK
All prices and commissions include VAT


Free calculation
Tax agent estimates your tax refund and explains the reasons of overpayment.
Free advice
Our tax agent answers all your questions, at the very start.
Completing tax forms
We prepare, complete and submit your tax forms.
Communication with the tax office
We call or write to the tax office - all about your case.
About UK taxes and forms
Quick facts

Thank You for your work . I couldn't have done it on my own. Good luck with your work. Thanks!
A great team, a team of professionals, I will definitely advise and tell my friends and colleagues about you.
View all reviews
New feedback about EUtaxback
Taxes from: United Kingdom
Taxes from: United Kingdom
Better if to start with friends
Register together with friend - everyone gets a 10% discount on service fees. Simply indicate a discount code Friends10 and your friend's surname, and your friend indicates your surname.