Hi Money!
We use cookies to provide the best site experience.
Any foreign person working on the offshore sector in the territorial waters of the Netherlands in the North Sea, has the legal right to get money from the State - to refund overpaid taxes. Don't miss out!

Can I refund Dutch taxes, if I was working in offshore at North Sea?

years old (including) of you dependent child
< 12
2, 3, or more
employers you had during one tax year
Tax overpayment happens, if ...
of your yearly income received in the Netherlands
> 90 %
Dutch taxes take up to 52% of salaries of the foreign employees working on offshore oil and gas rigs and wind turbine generators in the North Sea. Fortunately, there are tax credits ✊✨ to pay less taxes.

Some tax credits apply automatically. But to get the tax credits in full - just start with online registration and then our tax agent takes care of your Dutch taxes.
The amount depends on your working period. If you worked for 12 months in the Netherlands — the amount of tax credit will be the maximum €2711 (in 2020).
The employed person's tax credit partially applies in the salary. The amount depends on your age, income and working period the maximum 3819 (in 2020).

Don't miss out!
Dutch tax credits

The income-related combination tax credit - if you have a dependent child under 12 years old (including). The amount depends on your income the maximum 2881 (in 2020)
We turn taxes
EUtaxback - is online service
with tax agents
EUtaxback - is online service with tax agents
To refunds taxes or ask for tax help — get starting with online registration

You get safe online tax account with chat, pre-filled tax forms and tracking.
1. Get Started
Let's do this
Our tax agent will answer all your questions. Makes a calculation, completes the tax forms and tax returns, etc.
Our tax agent takes care of your taxes.
2. That's it.
Get Started
Well, that's it, you've got your refunds, we've got our %.
That's it
You can also get started by using whatsapp, viber or skype.
Just call or text us — we help you to register on our website and answer all your questions.
No risk, you can start without any prepayment.
Pay for the service only if there is a tax refund.
Fair price - all depends on
the refund amount.
If the refund amount is over 473€, service fee is 12,5% of the amount
If the refund amount is between 0€ to 472€, service fee is only 59€
Tax refunds from the Netherlands
Tax refunds from the Netherlands
All prices and commissions include VAT


Free calculation
Tax agent estimates your tax refund and explains the reasons of overpayment.
Free advice
Our tax agent answers all your questions, at the very start.
Completing tax forms and tax return
We prepare, complete and submit your tax return, tax forms.
Communication with the tax office
We call or write to the tax office - all about your case.
About Dutch taxes and forms
Quick facts
I would like to thank you for your help in returning taxes from the Netherlands. I have received a tax refund in full today. Have recommended you to my friends
Thank you very much. Money have reached my bank account. I am fully satisfied with the work of your company. Definitely will come back to you again.
View all reviews
New feedback about EUtaxback
Taxes from: the Netherlands
Taxes from: the Netherlands